With more than 10 million customers, UNIQA Group is one of the leading insurers in its core markets in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe. In 2020, the company acquired the Eastern European business of the AXA Group and thus moved up to fifth place among the largest insurance companies in CEE.
UNIQA aims to support their customers in living safer, better and longer lives. This includes not only repairing damage fi nancially, but also supporting customers in avoiding risks and being there to help in emergency situations.
Already in 2009 UNIQA launched its motor vehicle telematics product SafeLine. Its core functions were automatic crash notifi cation, an emergency button in the vehicle and the ability to locate the vehicle after being stolen. In addition, premium advantages for safe driving behaviour have served as an incentive to avoid risks. Since 2014, UNIQA customers have received many more advantages with the SafeLine smartphone app and today can save up to 50% of their MTPL-premium if they don’t use their phone while driving.
- eCall – automatic crash notification
- bCall – emergency button in the car and within the app
- Stolen vehicle recovery
- Insurance discount for distraction-free driving
- UNIQA SafeLine smartphone app
- Vehicle locator and logbook
- Goodie Store – incentives from partners for safe driving
- On-board unit with emergency button
- Dolphin IoT platform
- Dolphin smartphone app
- Dolphin Reward Program
- Dolphin EBI (Event-based interaction)
UNIQA Österreich Versicherungen AG
Untere Donaustraße 21